RSS
Wecome to my Blog, enjoy reading :)

Friday, June 19, 2009

Waiting for shugo chara

I'm waiting for my favourite anime, Shugo chara and it's boring!


i have nothing to do on facebook, i have no myspace, there arent any updates on DBSK Night's blog nor videos on YouTube like fred's stuff.
wait, there's an update on a New Fever DBSKer

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
at least that took about 5 minutes. i looked on dbsk night's blog too btw. theres a picture of YooSu wedding XD.

the only website i can go on rite now is blogger, so i will have a lot of posts today since exams r over.

our class is going to have a party. i have to bring pizza and popcorn. i didnt buy the pizza yet.

i like illusions. if you have any, do share with me :D it lightens my day~

i made a lily pad (well, it's supposed to be) out of clay with 'HOPE' written on it. i'm going to give it to Mr.Stewart since he gave me a copy of 'Al-Gore; an Inconvinient truth'. it's the reason why my brother wailed.

he's watching walking with dinosaurs the making rite now >.>

i feel like adding photos but im too lazy :P

YAY this made me excited.

MY PRIZE DAY IS ON SUNDAY! WOOT!

i hope i get more than 2 prizes. not meaning 2 b greedy tho. i am innocent :D

ok. will update very soon (and i MEAN very). goodbye.

1 Wallops:

Anty said...

OOH OOH Show me any DBSK videos please. xD

And, umm, al-Gore? Sorry, but I can't help but membahas 'Gore' xD.

Hey, you didn't show me the lily-pad you made!! D:

Post a Comment

If you're bored.....


Music