RSS
Wecome to my Blog, enjoy reading :)

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Rania is in Abu Dhabi

We transited in Abu Dhabi. There's a Wi-Fi and a computer-stand thingy. Like ATMs u kno?

It's still about 45 more minutes till our flight to indo. i went to check out the shops her and when i went to stores like Gucci and stuuff, ppl kept staring at me (whichyouknowit'sscary).

I looked around the food court too. I feel like eating now. I want to ask for some money D: XDXDXDXXDXDXDXDXD

i am looking at the scenery of ppl looking very tired. I want to check on my mom and swop over as guarding Izza but i can't leave this computer thing alone D:

o, i forgot to mention, i went to an electronic shop and saw cool digital cameras. i saw this pink one it's sooo cute and it's 10MP. AND YET IT IS AD649!!!!

i seriously want to buy it D:

ok. I`m kind of getting tired of standing up i think. wish me a safe flight to jakarta!!! -if you did then thank you :D-

0 Wallops:

Post a Comment

If you're bored.....


Music