RSS
Wecome to my Blog, enjoy reading :)

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Prize Day & Story at Karin's house.

TODAY WAS PRIZE DAY!!!

i got 4 prizes like Ocha, and i got 3 Virgin voucher :D Alhamdulillah.....

I got:
-Math Examination Winner
-English Examination Winner
-Class Yearly Merit Winner
-Music Yearly Merit Winner <---- no voucher :P Everyone in 5KF got a lollipop as a token of appreciation and 2 girls from Mrs. Shoebridge's class brought a bag of mini chocolate bars like Mars, Bounty, etc. Tomorrow we'll have a party. I'm going to bring pizza and popcorn :9 Yummy~~ after this short line, there goes the story at Karin's house. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Story at Karin's house

So first, I slept in the car, and when I woke up, Ocha was there, grinning. I was so surprised that I was like "When did you get in here?" Ocha laughed and said, "Just now," and I saw that we were in Muaither.

Ocha 'numpang' in our car to Karina's house. Once we got there, we piled out and I think either me or my sister carried the Krispy Kreme inside. Karin wore this cute T-shirt XDXDXDXD

Ocha instantly searched for Miko, Karin's cat. Karin took her out from somewhere, and we cooed at her. SHE WAS SO CUTE~! The last time I saw her (which was like, 2 months ago), she was this small furry furball, and now she looks like an adult cat! And she wore a collar.

She was kind of scared at first, but she started to calm down. We played with Miko for a while and played baby foot and after that Mika (not Miko, MIKA) came along with Rira. They brought a lot of snacks O.O

We went upstairs with Miko and played with her toy. Miko loves her toy. Then we played Treasure Map. I won 2 prizes :D (Y)

Miko hid behind the cabinet lots of times, and once we found her with a stinky underpants (we were in Karin's room) and Karin said the people who used to live there left some gross stuff :P
After that we put Miko to sleep and brought her downstairs. We put her on a chair with her 'pillow bed' and we played baby foot again :D

Mika's good. So is Karin but she's an expert of course :9

I suck at it.

Then we played piano and miko played a cool melody. She played it better than me (omo).

Miko ran away and so we played Princesses XDXD. Mika started it. Me, Karin and Mika were the princesses and Ocha was the king. We pretended there was a party and so we went upstairs and dressed up in Karin's clothes. Ocha just wore a tie as an addition.

I wore one of Karin's dresses. It was white with a ribbon. It's like a party dress u know? and I put on her pale blue jacket. Mika just wore this strap-dress. Karin wore a lot since she's the owner. well, now that i think about it maybe not a lot. The only stuff that i remember were the brown sweater/jacket and blue carf and a blue dress. Ocha said she likes the idea of a blue theme.

We played and played until our parents came. I went home first, so I can't tell you anymore stories.

Thank you for reading this and I will update soon!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe I won't update soon. On Tuesday night I'm going to Indonesia so I don't know if I'm not too busy and can open the internet or my laptop is packed away already. Wish me a good flight everybody! :D


0 Wallops:

Post a Comment

If you're bored.....


Music