RSS
Wecome to my Blog, enjoy reading :)

Sunday, June 21, 2009

liar liar pants on fire

I just got news from one of my friend (I'd rather not say her name, I'll call her friend.1) that one of my 3-years-in-a-row classmate (I'll call her friend.2) lied to me and to some other people on Facebook.

When I chatted to my classmate, she said she's in America and it's boring there, and so I told friend.1 in inbox. then, just today at 3:35 pm. i opened Facebook today and received a message in the inbox she said :

(censored/friend.2)LIED!!!!

i chat to her today and she sed she's in india.
i ask her: 'since when???'
and she sed: '4th June.'

GASP. plus i heard from karin or someone else that she sed she was in japan or somewhere.

CKKCKCK

She's such a LIAR!!!! I mean, why would she move from place to place on such a short notice? URGH!

She also said 'I think I'm going to move to Canada or America, that's why I'm there,' when I chatted with her!! GRRRR D:<

Phew~ It feels a whole lot better after I shared this. thanks for reading whoever is reading. will update soon (or not).

3 Wallops:

syania/bs said...

btw i always read your blog [not necessarily th ntire ntry smetimes] bt i wont always comment ok :D

ranii-a said...

sure. im not really expecting comments since my blog has only 16 posts XDXD

but thx for reading my blog :D

Anty said...

SINCE YOUR BLOG HAS ONLY 16 POSTS?

GIRL, YOU WRITE LIKE 5 ENTRIES IN ONE DAY. 16 ENTRIES IS TOO MUCH OVER SUCH A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME.
*rants XD

Hope the liar thing evens up. D:

Post a Comment

If you're bored.....


Music