RSS
Wecome to my Blog, enjoy reading :)

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

still at school.

i only have 10 minutes of blogging left. then, i will go to my next and probably lame lesson. in indo there is an internet cafe near my house so maybe ill watch pandora hearts and of course, update stuff here.

but i have no idea if it's closed now or not O.O

i wonder where Mrs. Amin went. I did a job for her and yet she's not here :P

i want to go to bali!! Karin, take me with you¬¬¬

Carl from 5JD is wondering around. 5JD is currently sharing the ICT room with us 5KF cuz they have nothing to do.

maybe.

i love blogger. i am too addicted to it :9 but unlike other addictive stuff (except DBSK of course) i am not guilty for being this addicted. u dont have to read every post. i am just doing this to share my thoughts and feelings bcz now my diary is full XD.

ok. catch you up soon. its getting near to the end of the lesson D:

0 Wallops:

Post a Comment

If you're bored.....


Music