RSS
Wecome to my Blog, enjoy reading :)

Saturday, June 27, 2009

indonesia~ truly sooothing~~

im in my cousins's house rite now. it's really nice. they have 3 cats (Pochii, Pottii & Pocky(or however u spell it)) and I took Pocky, the smallest one, out for a ride in Rizka's bike. She/he was found in front of thr market, one of her/his front legs broken and people kicking her around because they think it's gross. My aunty took her/him (I'll call her she or her from now on)to my cousins' house last month i think :D

Pochii is really ignorant but the kindest of the three :D

I'm using their internet so i shan't be long D:

one more thing. my cousins had NEVER been to kidzania before and yet im a foreigner and i went there twice already (but Nad-chan has been there trice D:) so i shall take them there :D

PORK (im random like that) ok i shall go now, bye.

2 Wallops:

mirakuru said...

heyyy dont go without meee

ranii-a said...

lolololol okok we shall go 2gether

Post a Comment

If you're bored.....


Music