RSS
Wecome to my Blog, enjoy reading :)

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

FLIGHT ABOARD! <------ might not make sense

ok, this is my last post before I'm going to go to Indonesia, unless I had to wait really long in the airport that i decided to open the laptop, connect to the wireless and start to type stuff.

i wish i bought that netbook table thingy from Jarir D: it looks really useful.

I'm going to miss you, blogger-san D': I'm going to be up and going again on 30th of June, since it might be not too boring. i shall buy DVDs from Virgin this August with the voucher I earned :B

ok, i shall check i have everything. goodbye people~

i shall look forward to start this blog again :'D

2 Wallops:

mirakuru said...

bye2~ have a nice and safe flight ^_____^ -- amin

ranii-a said...

thank you :D

Post a Comment

If you're bored.....


Music