RSS
Wecome to my Blog, enjoy reading :)

Monday, June 22, 2009

Laughing spot and still at blogger school wtvr u call it

I am currently laughing. i have no idea why. and i fell like typing stuff and not go on tuxtype.

the ict room smells good, actually.

my friends are playing this killing game which i hate D: well, not ALL of it is killing but, you know, BLOODY STUFF.

i feel like eating a fake lollipop now.

ULTRA SOUL!!!~~

we just tidied up our classroom today, taking off all the displays and outting art things away, putting the sticky tack in one bundle (which i tried to steal), ripping and throwing useless paper and other things and taking off staplers from displays. It was tiring yet fun.... kind of.

my has-not-been-used english pink book is now officially my scrap book. i didn'y draw anything except random music stuff.

i want to be a star beside saturn.

i think Karin wrote something for me in her blog. update soon!

0 Wallops:

Post a Comment

If you're bored.....


Music