RSS
Wecome to my Blog, enjoy reading :)

Thursday, February 18, 2010

enchanted.

yesh you will find out about my weirdo title later (Y)(I LOVE MAKING PEOPLE THINK!)

today, i woke up at 5 am. i prayed, then slept again for 15 minutes. i woke up again since i just remembered i'm supposed to go to al-bidda park today at 7:00am with Anty and Karin.

I got dressed and was ready at 6:16am. i thought i was a bit early since Tante Retno (Anty's mom) was going to pick me up at about 7:00am, so i packed Karin's presents; 2 bottles of nail polish - one slightly orange and one pinkish glittery-ish and the multi-purpose holder i made her out of clay :D my mom said i should find a better thing to do. i was just about to turn on my laptop when she said;

Mom: Rania! Help me hang all these wet clothes I just took out from the washing machine!
Me: SAY WHAT? -________-''

so that is a better thing to do in my mom's point of view. yeah.
i then turned on my laptop and checked allkpop. I hung around a bit, called Anty and waited. i was preparing the food to bring when my phone rang and Anty said; 'We're here! You can come down now.' I said bye to my mom and my sleeping sister and went downstairs.

When we arrived there were grass-mowers D8 Anty and I played on the swing, tried (but failed) the monkey-bars, climbed on the spider web and rode on the the round-and-round thingmajig.
We were playing I-spy when Karin arrived. I gave Karin her present and then a few minutes later there was a big gang of school children on their school trip raiding out 'private' playground, so we walked over to the big round slope-ish thing and over to the grass part, where Anty and Karin's moms were sitting with food. CC joined us and they sat with Tresa and Andin. We ate a bit, then we all (except moms) went down to the little shop and bought Popsicles/Icicles; i bought one liquid and one frozen. We hung round a bit until Karina's mom told us we have to meet somebody 8D

When we got there, there was a nice woman and a girl about our age beside her. The woman was Karin's mom's friend and the girl was Gargita, her daughter. Karin, Anty and I invited her to play. We first let Karin try on her roller skates-- and that's when I found the Enchanted Wood I was talking about.

While waiting for Karin, Anty, Gargita and I walked about behind our little picnic spot. I cried and said 'Look, Anty! You were talking about role-plays for Enchanted Wood, and here it is!' Sure enough, it was there. There was a spot with lots and lots of big trees. The trees shaded the spot from the sunlight, and it was like a havenly shaded oasis in the middle of a vast, sunny desert. We immediately ran over there, and Anty and I were freaking out and going on about how much it looks like Indonesia and it feels like home. It was absolutely beautiful. The leaves covered us up and in between them, we could see the clear, blue sky. The branches were low so I could touch a few leaves (im short as u know -,-'') and it was a mixture of the park and nature. When Karina came and joined us (she didn't think much of the 'enchanted wood') she skated along the alleyway of the 'wood', and i regretted it that i didn't bring my camera. There was a lamppost at the edge of the 'wood', and i thought it would look rather like London Street if it was night and the lamp lit up. Anty thought so too and I bet England suddenly came up in her mind -toenk2-.

Oh, yeah, on our way to the big-slope-ish grey thing, there was a kind of amphitheatre. i tried standing in the middle of it and i asked Karin and Anty if they could hear me. Thumbs-up were in sight, so we swapped and each tried stomping our feet and shouting stuff. In addition, Karin strutted around like a model while we give her some thumbs-ups.

After going out of the enchanted wood, Anty, Gargita and I played a bit on the big-slope-ish-grey thingmajig, me sitting on an empty, squashed bottle. Karin suggested to play hide n seek, so we did; but it was stopped when people got tired and just sat there.

I thought we should go back to the playground; so, Anty, Gargita, Karin, Zahra (Karin's lil sis) and I walked back to the playground - which was, like, at the end of the world. To our despair, the playground was filled with more and more and more and MORE school children on their (poo-poo) school trip, sparing us only a 4-seated see-saw. we tried it but it didn't even bounce up and down for us. Soon we got tired of it and hung out around the transparent blue pond. We were so amazed since we couldn't even see where the water started at the edge. Then Tresa came and told us to go home; on the way back to our picnic spot, i played 'blind' with Anty. I closed my eyes and she had to lead me. I didn't even trust her so i peeked now and again (sorry Anty DX).

I went home with Anty, and when I got home i had to tidy up Izhar's toys after his friend came along -_____________-''

and here i am, writing this long, long post. I should go and rest now. Bye!~

PS: If i have any grammar mistakes here, please excuse me :=)

6 Wallops:

mirakuru said...

HUAAA U DDNT INVITE ME D:

ranii-a said...

WE DID WE DID! KARIN'S MOM DID.

SHE ASKED UR MOM BUT THEN UR MOM SAID IT WAS TOO FAR AND WE GO EARLY SO SHE SAID 'TERLALU REPOT. NO THANKS.' WHAT WERE WE SUPPOSED TO DO?

mirakuru said...

WELL SHE DIDNT TELL ME ABOUT ZIS D8

ranii-a said...

NOT MY FAULT D8

mirakuru said...

YES IT IS D8

ranii-a said...

WHY D8 I CANT FORCE UR MOM. ANYWAY WHEN I ASKED IF I CAN INVITE OCHA ANTY SAID 'WE ALREADY INVITED HER'

Post a Comment

If you're bored.....


Music