RSS
Wecome to my Blog, enjoy reading :)

Friday, August 7, 2009

not as bad as i thought it was

hmm... doha is not as bad as i thought, actually :D we save up the water on a big tub and let it to cool down so baths are not as annoying. we went to virgin but the annoying part is tht i forgot to bring my voucher. what a waste :P

i webcamed with karin and we talked about stuff. i told her i bought these dbsk stuff (changmin phone case, changmin coin-wallet, a dbsk chibi bag and a pack of dbsk cards for merchandises, mirotic, secret code and rising sun for albums). i showed her my cards and she said she bought mirotic and secret code too. she also bought a whole truckload of posters. she showed the some and they are AWESOME. i want those.

-gimme some, karin-

she also bought an apartment in fx (jealousy). indo was fun. i went to the river behind the masjid in our complex (bs and ocha, u guys still remember rite?) with my maid, bro and 2 of my cousins, rizka and maylla. it was fun and we rode on this stick thing pulled by buffalos in the ricefield.
SO COOL. i rolled my pants up so my thigh got a little bit muddy. plus the buffalos that pulled me peed! i got a little bit of splash but luckily only on my pants.

still, yuck yuck yuck.

we also saw lots of water spiders and some rocks that are way interesting. indonesia's riches are right behind my house :'D

I WANT TO GO BACK TO INDONESIA TT^TT

-sniffs- it's great there. i wish i can do a lot more fun stuff in indo cause this year the summer is short D:<

ok thts about it. byebye

-is currently listening to genie by snsd :D-


0 Wallops:

Post a Comment

If you're bored.....


Music