RSS
Wecome to my Blog, enjoy reading :)

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Is using the internet at home :D

I cut my hair. it's bob-ish now. i cute it 3 days ago LOL.

i forgot to tell you people on the last post.

Twitter's great. i love matchsticks. i played with them 2day and now there's only 5 left out of i have no idea how much T_T i wish i can just summon matchsticks out of nowhere.

BUT MATCHSTICKS ARE MADE OUT OF WOOD AND I SHALL NOT KILL TREES!

i'm right.

aahhh~ im going back on the 30th TT_TT not fair~ i want dad to come here and join us and we can stay longer and i can go to kidzania thrice just like nad-chan~~

-yeah, keep dreaming-

you people have fun with your summer. i still like this blogger-writing activity even though no one will read it so yaah~

I only have about half of my given time of using the internet so bye~

0 Wallops:

Post a Comment

If you're bored.....


Music